Saturday, February 2, 2013

:: Top 28 Picture Books #2 ::

#2 Lost and Found (MSCED #33)

#2 “Lost and Found” by Oliver Jeffers

A heartfelt tale about two strangers finding friendship unexpectedly. Gorgeous artwork. Wonderful story. This perfect picture book is my inspiration.

UPDATE! I was one of the 500 lucky fans that got to meet Oliver at Small Print Toronto's Totsapalooza today, which was totally fantastic! My brother and I created these tribute origami bookmarks to give to Oliver Jeffers.

Oliver Jeffers is in town

Lost and Found

The World's Greatest Picture Book Author

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I still can't believe I shook the hand that created so many of my favourite picture books :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable! How wonderful are these…. ??? Such talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! It was definitely a highlight moment to present something cool to THE Oliver Jeffers.

      Also I had origami help from my brother Peyton... http://thebrothersleung.blogspot.ca/

      Delete